If you submit any information to the website, update content on the website, post links on the website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, computer software or any other digital media. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
● The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary and moral rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
● If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i)received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content,including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
● You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
● The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
● The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party websites or boost the search engine rankings of third party websites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing); and
● The Content is not obscene, libelous,defamatory, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.